Help us prevent the spread of COVID-19
While ensuring patients receive care in a safe environment has always been and will continue to be our priority, Niobrara Valley Hospital also recognizes the importance of having support during hospital stays, procedures, and clinic appointments. The latest guidelines are intended to minimize the spread of COVID-19 while also reducing feelings of isolation and providing support and companionship for our patients.
- All entrances will continue to be locked except for the Main Hospital Entrance and the Emergency Room Entrance.
- Visitors will be allowed in the hospital, during visiting hours and permitted for all areas except designated COVID-19 units.
- All visitors must enter through the main Hospital Entrance or the Emergency Room Entrance.
- Stations will be set up at open entrances stocked with masks, hand sanitizer and instructions to use sanitizer before entering and that masks must be worn at all times while in the facility.
- All visitors must wear a face mask (cloth or surgical) at all times while in the facility.
- All visitors must be symptom-free.
Niobrara Valley Hospital has been serving Boyd County and the surrounding area since 1971. We are a 15 bed Critical Access Hospital that offers a wide variety of hospital services for Health and Wellness needs. NVH is proud to bring healthcare closer to home by hosting specialty physicians who provide highly-specialized services to the people of our community and surrounding area.
Kelli smith, fnp
NVH has welcomed a new Nurse Practitioner to our medical staff. Kelli Smith was born and raised in Madison, South Dakota. Her husband, Eric, is a Miner County Highway blade operator and together they have three boys; Dawson 22, Spencer 19, and Lincoln 8. Kelli is currently seeing patients Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at the Niobrara Valley Hospital in Lynch. To make an appointment with Kelli call the Hospital at (402)569-2451.