Help us prevent the spread of COVID-19
While ensuring patients receive care in a safe environment has always been and will continue to be our priority, Niobrara Valley Hospital also recognizes the importance of having support during hospital stays, procedures, and clinic appointments. The latest guidelines are intended to minimize the spread of COVID-19 while also reducing feelings of isolation and providing support and companionship for our patients.
- Visitors will be allowed in the hospital, during visiting hours and permitted for all areas except designated COVID-19 units.
- All visitors must enter through the main Hospital Entrance or the Emergency Room Entrance.
- Stations will be set up at open entrances stocked with masks, hand sanitizer and instructions to use sanitizer before entering.
- All visitors must wear a face mask (cloth or surgical) at all times while in the facility.
- All visitors must be symptom-free.
Niobrara Valley Hospital has been serving Boyd County and the surrounding area since 1971. We are a 15 bed Critical Access Hospital that offers a wide variety of hospital services for Health and Wellness needs. NVH is proud to bring healthcare closer to home by hosting specialty physicians who provide highly-specialized services to the people of our community and surrounding area.